- Future Edtech
Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London
Jun 2, 2015 - Jun 3, 2015
At a time when the Higher Education sector is experiencing its most dynamic period of change to date, it’s even more imperative to capitalise on the importance of marrying up technology with the institution business needs and key strategic objectives.
If key issues are at the top of your agenda, join the incisive debate that Future EdTech will foster and return to the office armed with solutions and though-provoking insight.
- Datacloud World Congress
Jun 3, 2015 - Jun 4, 2015
Many of you will still know the event as Datacentres Europe / Enterprise Cloud Forum. This two day international congress and exhibition now rebranded as Datacloud, the new congress uniquely approaches cloud challenges – integration, procurement, management, hybrid cloud, and security among others - for enterprises and assesses the implications for their datacentre infrastructure - whether owned or outsourced. Datacentre energy, platforms, services and technologies sustains a core role in the content and exhibition. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cloud World Forum
Olympia Grand, London
Jun 24, 2015 - Jun 25, 2015
Cloud World Forum continues to go from strength to strength, and we're looking forward to 2015 being the best year yet! Co-located with Enterprise Apps World, part of the renowned Apps World Series, we areEMEA’s largest Cloud & DevOps expo!
- 16 content theatres, 300+ Enterprise Speakers
- FRESH & FOCUSSED CONTENT: IoT, DevOps, Containerisation, Hyperscale Computing, Software Defined Everything, Comms & Collaboration, Employee Experience
- 200+ leading solution providers demonstrating their new solutions
- Dedicated Start-up/SME exhibition & content zone
- Critical Cyber + Cloud Security & Data Governance Zone
- VIP Networking club lounge: The Village
- Shaped by 100+ research calls with C-Level IT purchasers, and technology pioneers
- Powered by the leading research and analyst house, Ovum and partner of Business Cloud News, we only showcase what the IT and tech industry wants to see!